Fuel System Service
Why Choose Western Pump’s Fuel System Services?
- Reduce downtime
- Save money
- Extend the life of your equipment
We keep businesses humming throughout Southern California and Arizona.
Western Pump’s fuel system services are designed to reduce downtime, minimize repair costs, improve safety, and extend the lifespan of your equipment. We offer a comprehensive suite of services that will help keep your business running. With our 24/7 operating schedule and a fleet of over 50 trucks, we keep businesses humming throughout Southern California and Arizona.
We provide emergency repair services and preventative maintenance programs for all fuel system components and equipment. We also offer a wide range of testing and certification services to ensure that our customers remain in full compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Emergency and Non-Emergency Equipment Repair Service
Western Pump is committed to keeping your business up and running. That is why we insist on a “first-time fix” policy and provide the industry’s fastest response times. Our expert technicians—who are 100% reliable and available 24/7—can diagnose and resolve any problems with your fueling system.
Our Troubleshooting and Repair services include:
- Fuel Management
- System Compliance
- Alarm Diagnostics
- Tank Monitoring Systems
- Fuel Dispenser Mechanical
- Fuel Dispenser Electrical
- Fuel Dispenser Payment Systems
- Turbines and Pumps
- Hanging Hardware (Hoses & Nozzles)
- Full Site Electrical
- Vapor Recovery Systems
- Meter Calibrations
Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure that your equipment and business stay up and running. Regular maintenance will extend the lifespan of your equipment and maximize its lifetime value. We provide a wide range of preventative maintenance programs.
Our inspection and preventative maintenance services include:
- Printer Functionality
- Hanging Hardware Inspections
- Hose Retractor Functionality
- Sump Inspections
- Fill and Vapor Adapter Inspection
- Clean Card Readers
- Verify Proper Sensor Locations
- Tank Gasket Inspections
- Emergency Stop Functionality
- Shear Valve Inspections
- Fill and Vapor Riser Inspections
Compliance Testing and Certification
We have extensive knowledge of regulatory approval processes to ensure that our customers are always in full compliance. Our technicians regularly receive updated education and training on new environmental rules and regulations. Our trucks are outfitted with the latest testing equipment and spare parts. All permits, test results, and certifications are archived electronically to ensure proper safekeeping and enable clients to access the documents via secure login.
Our compliance-testing and certification services include:
- Phase I & Phase II Vapor Testing and Repairs
- Tank Leak Monitor Certification (LMC)
- Designated Underground Storage Tank Operator Inspections
- Secondary Containment Testing
- Overfill Prevention Testing (OPV)
- Tank Integrity Testing
- Underground Storage Tank Compliance Oversight
- Remote Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Permit Acquisition
- Soil Sampling and Analysis
Why Choose Western Pump for Your Fuel System Services?
Western Pump has over thirty years of experience selling, installing, and servicing all of the top brands of fuel system equipment. We care deeply about our customers and will do everything in our power to guarantee their success. Western Pump promises to exceed customer expectations by providing unparalleled value and customer service.
- We offer a wide range of services to provide you with peace of mind while saving you time and money.
- We guarantee fast response and repair times to minimize your downtime.
- We use the industry’s best products to maximize your productivity and ROI.
- We continually train and certify with all major equipment manufacturers.
- We are 100% reliable
- We share your sense of urgency
- We take pride in the quality of our work
- We always do right by the customer
- Best technicians
- Best equipment
- Best training
- Best safety record
We offer a broad range of service delivery options to meet your unique needs, including:
- Time & Materials (T&M) / Break-Fix
- P1 Emergency 4-Hour Response
- P2 24-Hour Response
- P3 72-Hour Response
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Fixed-Price Service Agreements
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Multiple Award Service Contracts
- Dedicated Service Technicians
Fast, First-Time Fix
Western Pump is committed to keeping your business up and running. That is why we provide the industry’s fastest response times and insist on a “first-time fix” goal. How do we do it? All of our field-service activities are tracked and recorded in real-time through our JONAS Enterprise System. Service orders are transmitted electronically to and from our technicians alongside forms, pictures, and other site-specific information and documents. Our state-of-the-art dispatch scheduler and GPS routing capabilities enable us to locate our technicians, check truck inventory, and route the right technician for every job. Our compliance technicians utilize JetTrac field-inspection software on tablets to streamline the process by automating workflows, ensuring accuracy, and eliminating human error. These digital tools allow us to take excellent care of each and every customer.